Adding Text to Individual Video Clips
You can add text to Individual Video Clips to add a name and description to individual videos. This will allow you to label the speaker or provide other brief information about the video clip.
- Select the Edit Video icon (pencil icon) on the individual video clip you would like to edit from your Dashboard.
- Select the “Text” option in the resulting editor tool
- Enter the name of the speaker and a description/title.
- The changes will appear once the video is placed into the final Group Video.
Step by Step:
Select the Edit Video (Pencil) icon in the Video Clip menu bar beneath the thumbnail.
Select " Text" (or T for Text) from the editing options
Add the name and description of the person in the video.
Press Apply to save changes.
There will be a blue T icon on the individual video; so that you know text has been added. However, the text will only appear in the Group Video.
- Note: To add text to the individual Video Clip requires a Platinum subscription.