Submit a video clip with the Memento App
The easiest way to submit your Video Clips to a Group Video is from the Memento App! The Memento App is currently available for iOS. You will need your Record & Upload Link to get started.
How to Submit from the App
Go to the Apple App Store and download our free app: Memento App.
Click on the Record & Upload Link that you were sent, and it will automatically open in the app.
To Record on the App:
- Once you're ready to record, select Join the Video
- Select Record Video - Press the red record button. there's a 3-second timer before recording begins.
- When you're finished recording, press the stop button.
- You have the options to Retake, Trim the Video, or Delete the recording.
- Once you're happy with the recording, you can select Use Video.
- Please wait for the Video Clip to finish uploading before closing the app.
To Upload a Pre-Recorded Video on the App:
- Select Join the Video
- Select Photo Library or Choose File depending on where the video is stored on your device
- Select the video that you wish to upload.
- You'll be prompted to either cancel the choice, play the video, or choose the video
- Next you'll be able to Retake, Trim the Video, or Delete the recording.
- If you're happy with the video selected, select Use Video to upload
- Please wait for the video clip to finish uploading before closing the app.