How do I create a Shared Album?
It’s very easy to create a Shared Album for any occasion. Just follow these steps:
- Sign in or Sign up on the web to create a Shared Album OR get the Memento app to add and manage Albums from your phone
- On the Shared Albums page, click the orange “Create Shared Album” button
- Give your album a Title and enter a Description
- Choose when to add other people’s photos — either right away (you can still edit them later) or wait until after you approve them
- Update Your Tag - this is how other people can locate your album. It will be used in the link for your album as well as the email address. It can be generic or something people will remember (like “Jane-Birthday” or “JonesReunion”).