Can I download the photos/videos in my Shared Album?
Yes! You have the option to download all the photos and videos in their original full resolution and quality. Follow these steps to get your files:
- First, click “Shared Albums” at the top of the Memento home page to get to your Dashboard.
- Click the "Download" link under your chosen album.
- Click the orange “Download All Files” button to initiate the creation of a zipped file containing all the photos and videos in your Shared Album.
- Your zip file is now being created. The Download page will automatically update when your file is ready.
- If you're in the mobile app, tap the Shared Albums tab in the bottom menu and select your Shared Album.
- On the Shared Album Dashboard, choose the “Download” option from the bottom menu.
- Tap the orange “Save” button to download all your photos and videos directly to your device.
- In order to download the media in your Shared Album, be sure to grant Memento access to your photos.
- Memento will then confirm that your photos and videos have been successfully added to your device library.
Enjoy the convenience of downloading your memories from your Shared Album with ease. Should you require any further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.