What is the easiest way to submit a video?
While they're all good options, if you're having difficulty or not as comfortable with technology, there is one method we recommend as the simplest (and least accident-prone) way to submit a video.
This method involves submitting from your smartphone (e.g., iPhone, Android, etc.), so you must have one of those. The steps are:
- On your phone, in your camera app (outside of Memento), record your video as you normally would. Review the saved video (and potentially re-record it) until you are satisfied with how it looks and sounds.
- Next, in a browser app on your phone (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, etc.), visit the Record & Upload Link that you were sent.
- Follow these simple steps to submit the video you just recorded:
- Press the "Record or Select a Video File" button
- Select Photo Library (iPhone) or Files (Android) and then navigate to and select the video you just made.
- Stay on the page until you see confirmation that the video has successfully uploaded!
That's it. You've just added your Video Clip to the Group Video!