How do I customize my Group Video?
Please see the list below for the different ways you can customize your Group Video:
As you collect Video Clips:
- Sort your clips into the order you prefer (See: Changing the Order of Videos)
- Discard Clips, such as outtakes or accidental duplicates (See: Deleting an individual Video Clip)
- Trim Clips to remove empty space at the beginning or end of videos. (See: Trimming a Video Clip)
- Add Text, such as names, to individual Video Clips (See: Adding Text to Individual Video Clips)
When you're ready to create your Group Video:
Click the "Create my Group Video" button. You can then pick your final customization options before the Group Video is created. These options include:
- Background music selection
- Intro and Outro text
- Background color selection
- Custom logo (See: Adding a Logo)
Please see: Creating the Group Video for more information.
If you would like to adjust or make changes to your Group Video, you can do so at any time - select the "Re-do my Group Video" button.